Saturday, September 20, 2008

My durable Macintosh computer

The first computer unit that I used in college was a Macintosh Unit. Since then, I always use a Macintosh unit. Since then, Macintosh has always been part of my college days, especially doing computer works. There are many comparisons between ibook vs pc and macs vs pcs. For me, Macintosh units are more advantageous to use. My friends also are using Macintosh units. That is why I always recommend to buy a Macintosh computer. Macintosh computer is easy to use and the hardware parts are very durable compared to other brands. Macintosh units are hard to be infected by computer viruses. I can attest to that because my unit has never been infected by any computer viruses. I saw a video from Nelsok.com and the video was about Macintosh computers. After I saw the video, I was convinced that Macintosh is the best computer unit in the market today. And the standard of the unit adapts to the changing times. Aside from the computer units, there are also other products that are being shown in the video of the site. It really helps customers by giving relevant information about the product. To see videos of various products feel free to visit www.nelsok.com now.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508