Thursday, August 21, 2008

My Mercedes


I am a travelling nurse by profession here in the United States. I have been employed to one of the prestigious hospitals in Washington and I have been in this job for eight years now. As a travelling nurse, Your life is like a gypsy. You would be hopping from one state to the other in a span of a month or two depending on the need of a hospital and your agency. Though this is the scenario of my work, I am very proud to say that I am paid well and I can afford some luxury things in life.

A few days from now, I would be transferring to another state, which means another adjustment to make in terms of settling to another house, getting to know your neighbors and making friends with them and transferring a lot of things from wall decors to home furniture's, but thanks to my New Mercedes DC everything will be transported to my new location. This car has been my buddy and is very dependable when it comes to travelling. It is very spacious and elegant and not to mention the comfort that it gives to the driver and its passengers. I love this car and this is one of my priced possessions for it is acquired through my hard work for being a travelling nurse.

To browse more of the brand new Mercedes Benz DC models online visit their site at http://www.newmercedesdc.com/.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508