Thursday, August 14, 2008

Kadayawan festival in davao 2008


People are preparing and gathering all their plant and other beautiful items at the SM grounds located along Quimpo Boulevard Davao City. I roam around the venue and I have seen a lot of unusual things from the plant section down to the bird section. I was stocked with one of the exhibitors in the said area. There is one stall that showcases its Pigeon birds that comes from different places. All of the birds were imported varieties. there pigeon birds that are so big with a crown on its neck and pigeons that are so small with tiny spots around its body. They were so unusual and new to my interest because that was my first time to see pigeons with unusual presentation. I asked the attendant who is the owner of the said establishments and she pointed the guy and gave me a calling card. I found out that guy owner is a friend of mine who was into dog breeding business before. Bimbo Reyes was the name of the guy who has a farm in Tacunan area. He raised cockfighting chicken and now shifted to imported pigeon raising. He is so informative because he told me a lot of tips on Pigeon raising. to all my readers out there if you have a time, visit the "Kadayawan" exhibit area at SM grounds. I am pretty sure you will love what you'll about to discover.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508