Saturday, January 12, 2008

Looking for international Rugby News

I'm a fun of rugby game, I use to browse the Internet to look for present news about rugby and I found this great website that is providing a comprehensive list of tournament news, fixtures and results, as well as interactive games and rugby podcastsection for six nations fans. The site is so informative that you can browse other countries news about sports. They also provide or offers matchcentre, history and championship information. Thanks for this site because I remain to be more updated to different games that I like, I can now determine who is on the top of the game and you can also see here the match videos highlights, they are also offering a RBS 6 nations mobile video,official magazine online version, official online store for rugby merchandise, and also in fanzone that you can view the competitions, photo galleries , wallpapers, games ,screen savers and more. So, to anyone who wants an updated news regarding sports you can just simply visit this site and experience the updated news that this site can offer.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508