Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Tired and lonely

I am really tired now because my wife and daughter is not here, they were in Tacurong City for 2 days already and as a result, I do all the household chores plus the gardening things in Catalunan Pequeno and i also made installations on 6 computer boxes. It is very tiring. I just hope that they will be here soon so that they can also help me in my daily work. I am also experiencing some skin problems right now. There are pimples like sprouting all over my palms. It is like missiles and it feels so bad most specially if I'll carry heavy objects or just a mere closing my palms. I just hope that this skin ointment that I applied awhile ago will be very effective so that by tomorrow I can continue installing all 6 computer boxes.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508