Wednesday, October 14, 2009

This is my landscaped design

The final result of my landscaped design using a landscaping software
Is it beautiful?



During the construction of the pond.

layout time...


The pond installation using the welded wire screen and the laminated sack for water sealant.


A few days ago, I designed a landscape plan using one of the landscaping softwares that I myself downloaded. At first it is so difficult to execute since I still have to study first its function and navigation of the said software but after several days of practice I discovered different techniques and became easy for me to plan and after my landscape design was finished I submitted it to the client and luckily it was accepted. It was a two weeks work project and I can say that I did my best because the client was so happy of the result. I would like to show some of my pictures taken during the construction and the final result of the project. The above pictures is the actual result of the plan.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508