Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The Family Adventure at Edens Nature Park Davao City






I am a nature lover and this morning me and my family decide to have a nature tour at the Edens Nature Park located at the Eden Toril of Davao City. We have reach Eden at around 9 in the morning and got the 230 pesos snack package for 8 persons that includes the swimming pool. We only swan in the pool except the two namely my sister and my mom who took good care of our things left at the cottage and prepared the snacks and our lunch. The place was located approximately 2600 above sea level that's why the water temperature of the pool was really cold that could get you chill. It was really fun out there because you can really appreciate the beauty off nature and its natural surroundings. The picture above shows how happy we were during our Edens Nature park escapades.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508