Tuesday, June 24, 2008

A visit from my old automotive mechanic friend


My old friend named Celestino who was an auto mechanic visited me last night in my house. He talks about his latest job. He was driving a red ISUZU highlander. He said to me that the vehicle that he was driving is the one that he fixed awhile ago. He told me that he was looking for me yesterday because he wanted me to be his partner in performing a trouble shooting for that ISUZU unit but I was not available during that time and my health condition does not permit me to perform such mechanical job although I really wanted to do it since he was my auto mechanic partner and I really love mechanical jobs. Anyway, the unit is now in good condition including air condition unit.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508