Friday, March 21, 2008

Life in the Hospital

During my stay in the hospital, I noticed that it it so hard for a regular family to avail hospital services due to expensive medicines and and medical apparatus that is needed during patients confinement. The room rates are quite expensive even if your staying in a standard accommodation. I also found out that if you choose to stay in an upper bracket of accommodation like suite room or a private room, the prices of all medicines that is intended for a patients in that room also differs from the patients that are only staying in the ward room. There are also big differences in getting medicines in the pharmacy because if you choose to charge your medicine bills, there is a certain increase of price rather than paying it in cold cash. that is why ordinary Filipino families choose to stay and have their self medication at home. I think the Philippine government has to look in this matters so that they can provide better hospitalization laws. The existing government can make a difference if they just wanted too. Anyway, The doctor said yesterday that my father can go home today. Yes, Yes, Yes!!!!!!!! I just received a text message from the hospital telling me that my father can now go home . Thank God.............. Bye for now because I have to go now to the Davao Sanitarium Hospital to pay my hospital bills .

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508