Monday, December 24, 2007

My CHOO-CHOO train tag

I got this tag from Denz, my online davaoeno blogger friend. thanks for passing this tag to me bro, I hope this tag chain of ours will not be broken as the train rolls by and passes many blogger rails. ( Choo-Choo).............

The rule: When you get tagged, you have to add your name below the person who tagged you and by doing so you are letting the list grow.


-----------------
Add your site here.........
Now, Im passing this tag to my friend namely Bryan, Catsy, lisa, roselle, Scotty , loloy and teebob, malou,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Noel,
Thank you for joining the Linky Love Train, I am in the process of adding you to the list of participants, welcome aboard :)

Have a great day and a very Merry Christmas.

Colin

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508